Everything you need to know and more
You can find useful documentation about your Jeenee Mobile service below
If you can't find the answers you're looking for please contact us and we'll be very happy to answer any questions you have.
Unlimited Pennywise Plans
Mammoth Unlimited Talk & Text Plans
Essentials Pennywise Plans
Can't find your CIS here? Look through our CIS archive
Your Jeenee Mobile post-paid invoice will be sent to your nominated email address on a monthly basis in a PDF format. You can pay your bill in the following ways:
- Direct Debit
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
Spend Management Tools
Jeenee Mobile aims to provide as much information as possible to enable all of our customers to effectively manage their usage. We do this through a combination of text usage alerts, warning calls to let you know you are getting close to exceeding your included usage, and automatic barring when you reach 100% of your included usage.
We will send you notifications via SMS when you reach:
- 50% of included value usage
- 70% of included value usage
- 85% of included value usage
- 100% of included value usage
Spend management tools
You can also monitor your unbilled usage by:
All phones supplied by Jeenee Mobile as part of a 24 month contract will be covered by a 24 month handset warranty. This 24 month warranty is comprised of:
- A 12 month manufacturers' warranty (the terms and conditions of this warranty are set out in the documentation you received when you purchased the handset), and
- An additional 12 month Jeenee Mobile Extended Handset warranty, which automatically extends your manufacturer's handset warranty to 24 months if your manufacturer's handset warranty is less than 24 months. This commences at the end of the 12 month manufacturer's warranty period.
24 Month Handset Warranty
Manufacturers' standard warranties typically exclude any entitlement to the repair of your handset for faults caused by misuse (such as physical damage or liquid ingression) but this will vary depending on your handset and manufacturer. The same exclusions apply to the Jeenee Mobile Extended Handset Warranty.
The 24 Month Handset Warranty only covers repair to your handset. It does not cover repair to handset batteries or accessories. To claim, the fault in your handset must appear during the 24 month warranty period.
Repairs to handsets can only be undertaken by Jeenee Mobile. The repair of your handset may result in loss of data (such as loss of telephone numbers stored on your handset). Your handset may be replaced by a refurbished handset of the same type, rather than being repaired. If your handset is replaced by a refurbished handset, the 24 Month Handset warranty applies in relation to that refurbished handset for the remainder of your 24 month warranty period.
Your Statutory Rights
The benefits to you given by the 24 Month Handset Warranty are in addition to your other rights and remedies as a consumer under Australian law, including those available under the Trade Practices Act for breach of certain implied conditions and warranties which cannot be excluded. The rights and remedies of consumers under Australian law have changed. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law.
You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other loss or damage. You're also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To claim under your 24 Month Handset Warranty, please contact us on 1300 054 631 to advise you're making a claim under your 24 Month Handset Warranty.
You'll need to provide proof of the date of purchase of your handset. You'll also need to send the faulty handset to Jeenee Mobile for assessment and repair. You're responsible for any expenses you may incur in delivering your faulty handset to, and collecting your repaired handset from, Jeenee Mobile. All other expenses in relation to your claim under your 24 Month Handset Warranty will be covered by Jeenee Mobile.
Terms and Conditions
The 24 Month Handset Warranty is made up of:
- The Manufacturer's Handset Warranty which is supplied by the manufacturer of your handset. The terms and conditions of this warranty are set out in the documentation you received when you purchased your handset, and
- The Jeenee Mobile Extended Handset Warranty which is supplied by Jeenee Mobile to eligible customers, and which automatically extends your manufacturer's handset warranty to 24 months, if your manufacturer's handset warranty is less than 24 months.
Jeenee Mobile Extended Handset Warranty
You're eligible for the Jeenee Mobile Extended Handset Warranty on your handset, if:
- You purchase a new handset (with a manufacturer's handset warranty of less than 24 months) from Jeenee Mobile, and
- You're a customer who connects to a Jeenee Mobile postpaid mobile plan for 24 months. You must be connected to a Jeenee Mobile postpaid mobile plan to remain eligible for the Jeenee Mobile Extended Handset Warranty.